We are pleased to announce that an exhibit gallery has been established in the loft of the Roycroft Power House. In recognition of their generosity this space had been named the Neil and Barbara Chur Family Gallery. The Chur Gallery is opened regular Visitor Center hours - 10am to 5pm, 7 days a week (unless the building is closed for a private event).
April 20th - June 29th, 2018
Mary Pratt’s inspiration originates from the natural world of her everyday surroundings in her hometown of Lake Geneva, WI. An ongoing fascination with botanical drawing, scientific depiction of insects, and meticulous medical illustrations has dramatically altered Pratt’s approach to handling clay.
Creating discriminating, sensitive, artful pottery fulfills and satisfies her creative needs on all levels. Releasing her concentrated life energy in this joyful way in turn strengthens others.
There will be an opening reception Friday, April 27th from 4-9PM in the Neil and Barbara Chur Family Gallery located in The M&T Bank Visitor Center. This event will run in conjunction with East Aurora Art Walk. The exhibit will run from April 27th – June 29th, 2018.
Upcoming 2018 Exhibit Schedule
- April 2018 - Mary Pratt: Pottery
- July 2018 - Holly Bird: Printmaking and Drawing
- September 2018 - Keith Weisinger: Furniture & Juliarose Triebes: Embroidery
- November 2018 - Arts & Craftsmen Guild Show
Upcoming 2019 Exhibit Schedule
- February 2019 - Diane Castle Babcock: Block Printing & Marsha Van Vlack: Pottery
- April 2019 - Marie Gniazdowski: Jewelry Designer
- July 2019 - Julie Leidel: Painting
- September 2019 - Special John Ruskin Show
- November 2019 - Arts & Craftsmen Guild Show
- February 2018 - Cassandra Boyd: Multimedia Painter
- November 2017 - Arts & Craftsmen Guild featuring Janice Castiglione (printing and fiber arts), Patricia McDermott (bead artist), Kim O'Sullivan (jewelry), Stephen M. Russ (drawings), Stacy Smith (jewelry), Barbara Strzepka (porcelain painting), John Thiesen (Furniture maker)
- September 2017 - Elizabeth Andrews: Printmaking
- July 2017 - Cynthia Hand: Jewelry Designer
- April 2017 - Bob Maurer: Watercolor Painter
- February 2017 - Yoshiko Yamamoto: Block Printer
- September 2016 - Arts & Craftsmen Guild featuring Diane Castle Babcock (printer), Lisa Ballowe (jewelry), Paul Brinkworth (painter), Jim Cordes (wood worker), Katie Gasiecki (jewelry), Marie Gniazdowski (jewelry), Lisa Schreiner (multi media), Vicki Schneider (glass artist) and Yvonne Stoklosa (stained glass)
- July 2016 - Ron VanOstrand: Metalsmith
- June 2016 - CJ Hurley: Painter
- April 2016 - Lisa Schreiner: Multi Media
- February 2016 - Diane Castle Babcock: Block Printer
- December 2015 - Charles Clough: Painter
- September 2015 - West Coast Arts & Crafts featuring Kristine Baker (silk painter), CJ Hurley (painter), Julie Leidel (painter), Natalie Richards (embroidery) and Yoshiko Yamamoto (printmaker)
- July 2015 - Jim Cordes: Furniture Designer
- June 2015 - Marie Gniazdowski: Jewelry Designer
- April 2015 - Marsha VanVlack: Ceramic Artist
- February 2015 - Melanie Chimento: Photographer